TheOrganizedParent.com Site License Agreement
• Unless you are participating in an area of the site that requires or encourages anonymity, use your real name in online communications. (Parents, if you are concerned about your child's use of this site, please see our Privacy Statement.)
• You may not post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program which may be deemed indecent, obscene or pornographic.
• You may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program that would violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
• You may not interfere with other users use of the site.
• You may not post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or any other contaminating or destructive features.
• You may not post or transmit any message which is harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful. It is not the site's intent to discourage you from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, The Organized Parent reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the site is used to disseminate statements which are deeply and widely offensive and/or harmful.
• You may not post or transmit charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes. You may not post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials or any other solicitation of other users of the site for goods or services except in those areas (e.g., a classified bulletin board), if any, that are designated for such purpose.
• You may not list or send unsolicited mass emailings to 10 people or more if such e-mail could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints from its recipients.
• You may not use the facilities and capabilities of the service to conduct any activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others.
• You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the site in any manner not allowed for herein.
• The Organized Parent controls the operation of this site from its headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah, in the United States of America, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSES
The entire contents of the site are copyrighted by The Organized Parent under international copyright laws. (See the Copyright Information included below). You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use. You may make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one backup copy, and (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the different areas of the site solely for your non-commercial use. Any other copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of The Organized Parent (see Use of The Organized Parent Material included below) or any third party information provider to the site. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary communications. The Organized Parent shall have no obligations with respect to the communications. The Organized Parent and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. The Organized Parent is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and The Organized Parent may remove any submission at any time in its sole discretion.
You understand that The Organized Parent cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the Internet. The Organized Parent does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the site, any merchandise, information or service provided through the site or on the Internet generally, and The Organized Parent shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the site or on the Internet generally. The Organized Parent does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected. The site and any software made available on the site are provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
The documents and related graphics published on this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. The Organized Parent and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and changes in the product(s) or the program(s) described herein at any time.
Some links on this site may let you leave The Organized Parent' site. The linked sites are not under the control of The Organized Parent and The Organized Parent is not responsible for the contents of the linked site, any linked site contained in a link site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Organized Parent provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Organized Parent of the site. You understand further that the Internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. You access such materials at your risk. The Organized Parent has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall The Organized Parent be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site, the site materials, or the software, even if The Organized Parent has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or exemplary, incidental, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall The Organized Parent' total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort [including, but not limited to, negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, The Organized Parent' liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Organized Parent, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement by you.
You understand and agree that The Organized Parent may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your password, Account or use of any forum, and discard and remove any content posted or submitted by you to any forum, for any reason. The Organized Parent may also, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue any forum or limit or restrict any users access thereto, for any reason. You understand and agree that The Organized Parent may take any one or more of these actions without prior notice to you. Should The Organized Parent take any of these actions, it may, in its sole discretion, immediately deactivate and/or delete any or all information about and concerning your account, including your Registration Information and submitted content. You understand and agree that The Organized Parent shall not have any liability to you or any other person for any termination of your access to any forum and/or the removal of information concerning your account.
This web site is the property of The Organized Parent, a division of FC Organizational Products LLC. © 2011 The Organized Parent. All rights reserved. * All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Registered and/or pending trademarks of The Organized Parent in the United States and foreign countries are used throughout this site. Use of these trademarks and of the content on this website is prohibited unless otherwise authorized in writing by The Organized Parent.
Pursuant to certain requirements of distribution partners, The Organized Parent has included the "™" and "®" symbols on the first or most prominent use of their trademarked terms. All other trademarks understood to be owned by others are used in a non-trademark manner for explanatory purposes only or ownership by others is indicated to the extent known. The Organized Parent also utilizes an asterisk "*" beside the first or most prominent use of trademarks not owned by The Organized Parent indicating ownership of the trademark belonging to another entity.
Use of The Organized Parent Material
The Organized Parent encourages individuals and organizations to share their impressions of The Organized Parent materials; following are ways in which The Organized Parent allows its material to be used:
If you would like to use The Organized Parent materials on a limited basis, you must contact us at usage@TheOrganizedParent.com.
The Organized Parent reviews each request on a case-by-case basis, and may or may not approve your request in its sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your request to be processed. The Organized Parent will notify you in writing of its decision to either approve or disapprove your request. Additional use fees may be charged in The Organized Parent' reasonable discretion.
Permission is hereby granted to you, an individual user of this site, without further written authorization from The Organized Parent for you to print out or photocopy up to ten (10) copies of an article found of this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
The article must be owned by The Organized Parent. The Organized Parent periodically posts articles from third party sources. Permission must be obtained from the proper owner. The article copies may only be distributed free of charge and for personal reference only. The article copies will not be used or distributed as part of a training program or in conjunction with any product or service. You agree to include the existing copyright found at the bottom of the article on each copy. If a copyright notice does not exist, you agree to include the following notice with each copy: © [Year] The Organized Parent. Reprinted with permission from The Organized Parent, www.theorganizedparent.com. All rights reserved.
For any additional questions concerning the terms specified on this page, contact The Organized Parent:
The Organized Parent
2250 West Parkway Boulevard
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.